The new Thermal Medite Spa Resort and Villas built in 2019 was awarded as the best five star luxury resort in Bulgaria. And place of sanctuary where you can enjoy peace, and health and wellness resources reflecting our deep connection to nature and its precious gifts; the thermal water and treasures of our surroundings serve as a source of healing, relaxation and deep regeneration. Take a dip into more than two thousand years of history, from the Roman Baths through the hot springs. We offer you individual care and the greatest level of service and attention in our spacious spa and wellness area, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pool, and our infinity pool overlooking the breathtaking town of Sandanski and the protected Pirin National Park.
The resort also provides a gourmet restaurant, tavern, garden restaurant, night bar, lobby bar, pool bar, outdoor and indoor children’s play areas and a large outdoor pool exclusively for children.
Medite Spa Resort and Villas offers everything you need for meetings, events and dining.Whether you are coming in a group or individually to have a business meeting, celebrate a personal achievement or share your wedding day with family and friends, we are looking forward to impressing you.
Sandanski is the most popular world renowned spa town. Located 160 km. south of Sofia and 100 km. from the Aegean Sea and 130 km from Thessaloniki. The town has a lot of hot springs and has the highest average annual temperature in the country, typical of the Mediterranean climate.
In the area you can visit:
- Rila Monastery (one of the most significant cultural monuments in Bulgaria) – 106 km
- Rupite Area Heraclea Sintica is an Ancient Thracian town founded around 300 BC.
- Rupite Area and Vanga’s Temple – 21 km
- Melnik (a popular tourist destination with highly developed wine production and wine tasting) – 20 km
- Rozhen Monastery (the oldest and largest monastery in the Pirin region) – 26 km
Directions for arriving by car (10 min, 5.2 km):
- Exit from the E79 international road (“Struma” Highway) at the stop for Sandnaski.
- Take the “Europa” Boulevard (1.3 km.)
- Slight left and then slight right onto “Svoboda” Boulevard. (400 m.)
- Turn right onto “Todor Kableshkov” Str. (650 m.)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto “Mladost” Str. (1.5 km)
- At Interhotel Sandnaski turn right (1.2 km.)